Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Republican Debate Thoughts

So I'm here watching the CNN/YouTube debate...at times restraining myself from throwing something through the television. But (and I will admit this is the first Republican debate I've seen so far) I keep noticing certain characteristics/personalities that come through with the candidates. Here is my observations:

Ron Paul: Angry man but makes concise points

John McCain: He's like the groundhog on Groundhog's Day--He appears every now and then in the debate and makes a point that everyone seems to notice but then falls to the background

Rudy Guilani: He really turned around New York City. I was beginning to think he could go 30 minutes without a 9/11 reference, but the man does not disappoint

Duncan Hunter: He has a father and has been hunting since he was 10. That's about all he's really said

Tom Tancredo: Always playing 6-degrees of illegal aliens. There is nothing this man can't tie back to illegal aliens. I'm waiting for him to link the Kennedy assassinations back

Mitt Romney: Geebus this guy will say anything he thinks will win him support. He won't answer questions directly and when he gets called out, is visibly shaken and on the defensive

Mike Huckabee: Grandpa? Is that you?

Fred Thompson: This man is sooo boring. He's a better actor than real person


Digg!

No comments:

Add to Technorati Favorites